Connect Repco Navigator Pro and Workshop Software and put your Workshop on Auto-pilot
Create a Job Card in seconds through the integration of Workshop Software and Repco SmartLink. This is one of the biggest thing to happen to automation of mechanical workshops. Never before has it been easier to manage and create jobs, ensure the correct parts and prices plus all your repair info all in the one place.
Streamline Your Workshop
Imagine a day where you can create a job card, order stock and process all your transactions, without even entering a part number. Not possible? Well, now it is.
Simply click the button to instantly jump into Navigator Pro, choose the parts, labour, service or repair and send it back to Workshop Software. Instantly, all the info will be populated into your booking or Job Card.
Using Workshop Software and Repco SmartLink will save you potentially hundreds of hours. What’s your time worth to you?
Make sure you stay competitive in an increasingly difficult market. You need the best tools to stay ahead of the game.
Repco SmartLink Demo
What is Repco Navigator Pro?
Navigator Pro is an easy to use online catalog and ordering system that links your business direct to Repco.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Grab parts from Navigator Pro at the click of a button. All with correct pricing, part numbers, descriptions and more.
- Bring in the full details of a service from “SmartQuote” including Labour, Parts, and all the job comments.
- Order all your parts from Repco at the press of a button
- When your invoice comes from Repco, you don’t need to type anything. Simply accept the electronic transferred invoice and it’s in your system (works for credits too).
For more details on Repco Navigator Pro visit www.repcotrade.com.au