Here at Workshop Software we are always looking at new ways to provide you with even more value and are continually working on improving our product.
I wanted to provide you with an opportunity to have some input which might affect the priority we place on the next things in our development pipeline.
Over the past while we have implemented some cool new things including:
- Awesome integration into Repco Navigator Pro (if you have not used this yet, I strongly recommend you give it a go).
- A booking Calendar system that gives you complete control of your bookings.
- Improved handling of Body Types so you can easily manage all sorts of vehicles.
- Updated the customer reminder system including WOF for New Zealand. This feature alone will pay for your investment in Workshop Software. Set and forget customer reminders that happen in the background.
- Templates for notes on invoice and the ability to manipulate the text (bold etc). This gives you a much more professional looking invoice (more improvements to come in this area)
- Plus a host of other things
Here is what we are planning to release real soon:
- An iPhone App that allows you to clock on/off a job. This will be provided FREE, with no additional charge for clocking users (e.g. you can have 10 mechanics using the clocking feature, all for no extra cost).
- MYOB integration. For many Workshops who currently use MYOB, this will be a great way to easily streamline your Workshop Operations with Workshop Software and MYOB.
- Improved handling of Xero integration. We have re-written the way this works and you should find it will be faster and provide more functionality.
- Improved functionality in the Booking Calendar including being able to turn a quote into a booking.
These updates are due to be released imminently. They are all going through our internal testing, so the development work is essentially done. In fact, we are just waiting on Apple’s approval in relation to the iPhone app. (We may also need to wait on MYOB for official approval).
Normally, we would not talk about things that are coming, but I wanted to be completely open and transparent with you and provide you with the complete picture.
So what’s next?
Well, that’s where you come in.
We would really appreciate your input into ideas for the next stage of development. Please answer 3 very simple questions in this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/workshop_dev0415. We do ask for your contact details, however you can choose to answer anonymously (we ask for contact details just in case we need some clarification or more information).
I very much appreciate your input. We are constantly aiming to exceed your expectations and will continue to provide more and more value.
To your success,
CEO of Workshop Software
P.S. Be sure to help the future direction of Workshop Software, by investing just a few minutes n answering 3 simple questions. It may even change the way you do business. Click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/workshop_dev0415