Do you know how long your Mechanics are spending on a job?
One of the top requests from owners of mechanical workshops is the ability to add mechanic hours to and invoice and report on this. Adding mechanic hours and analysing these hours spend on a job v’s hours charged out can increase your workshops profit and maximise efficiency.
Workshop Software has the ability to do this!
Check out the guide below:
How to add mechanic times to an invoice
1. Click on ‘Job Centre’ from the list of options on the left hand side of the screen
- Double click on the Open Invoice that you want to add the mechanics hours too
- Click on the clock icon to the left of the labour line description
- Click on the search icon to the left, under ‘Mechanic’
- Click on the correct mechanic to highlight and then click on ‘Select’
- Enter the begin and end time and click ‘Save’
- The number of hours worked now shows up on the saved invoice
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MECHANICS HOURS WILL NOT SHOW UP ON THE PROCESSED INVOICE THAT YOUWILL GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMER
– The mechanic performance report will show the profit your mechanics are making you.
Check out this video for how to add mechanics to your Workshop Software system: